CAREERS AT THE RENTAL DEPOT
Be a Part of a Growing Louisville Business
Want to join the Rental Depot team? Check out the job openings below and submit an application. Some of the benefits The Rental Depot offers include 401(k) retirement plan, paid vacation days, company paid medical, vision & dental insurance, life insurance and more!
Click a job title below for more details.
Tent & Event Crew
TITLE: Tent & Event Crew
RESPONSIBLE TO: Crew & Warehouse Managers
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt / Hourly
POSITION PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
This individual will be responsible for safe assembly and dismantle of tents (frame, pole, structure) and other event items. Drive company vehicles to transport equipment, product and crew. Effectively communicate with and work as part of a team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Pull inventory from load lists for loading onto trucks
- Load/Unload trucks at warehouse & job sites
- Drive box truck to/from job site
- Assist physically in assembly and dismantle of tents and event equipment
- Utilize hand tools, operate forklift
- Follow company and job site safety protocols
- Work with fellow employees to get jobs finished in a timely manner
- Read paperwork, diagrams, and follow all instructions
- Follow detailed schedules
- Work in all weather conditions
EXPECTED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
No experience required. Training provided.
Must have a high degree of attention to detail
Must be able to read and write
Must obtain a valid driver’s license and pass a drug screen
Able to work independently and complete tasks and projects
Demonstrates good judgment
Accepts accountability for timely results and attention to detail
Must understand and implement time management skills
*Seasonal positions available*
WORKING & PHYSICAL CONDITIONS:
Generally works in a non-temperature-controlled setting (warehouse and outdoors).
Generally, works a minimum of 40 hours per week. Overtime could be significant at certain times of the year.
Expect occasional out-of-town travel.
Typical physical demands include standing, climbing ladders, and lifting and carrying up to 80 lbs.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.